This picture is out of order, but this is as we were leaving.They were cute, they had to hold hands and hug every time they saw each other.
Dustin & Catcher, just as the show started...Catcher was so excited!
Crew clapped and danced the entire time!
Catcher got this silly hat with his cotton candy...he didn't take it off.
This is how Catcher sat most of the time...intrigued.

On Saturday we went with Mark, Marisa & Madisyn to the Circus. The kids had so much fun. I loved watching their little faces every time something new would come out onto stage...they loved it. The loud music and lights kept Crew's attention, and he danced and clapped to everything. I can't believe he is almost one....he is growing up way too fast! Catcher had talked about going to the Circus for days before we went, so once we were finally there, he was in awe and hardly moved the entire time. He loved all the animals and the clowns. He is still talking about the clowns. Probably the only downside to the day were the "PETA" people that were outside the Circus as we were going in. It was interesting how nice they were until we politely turned down their pamphlets, and then they started yelling at us, with our children in tow, that "we were murderers" for supporting the Circus....scared the kids just a bit.
It was fun to have Catcher and Madisyn get to go together. From the minute we got out of the car they were hand in hand, and if they ever got far apart then they would both start yelling and asking for the other one....even in the bathroom...in stalls right next to each other, I am sure everyone else in the bathroom enjoyed it. These two are close and that is because Madi gets to come over everyday and play with Catch. When Marisa gets to stay home, we are going to have to schedule play dates so that they don't have with drawls.







10 comments:
Awww...How Fun! We planned on going to that a couple weeks ago and I totally forgot! Bummer! Looks like so much fun though!
The circus is comming down here this week and we wanted to take the girls but clowns still creep me out! Looks like it was a fun time though.
We had a great time! madisyn kept wanting to go with Catcher and see the "Circi" :) Let's do it again next year! Maybe without the $20 snakcs though!
i'm jealous! i haven't been to the circus in years-- and i love it. i loved that first picture-- those 2 could totally be brother and sister. and the looks on their faces are priceless. leave it up to peta to put a downer on the night-- kinda like the anti-mormons at the easter pageant.
Thanks so much for telling me about that website for Disneyland Packages. I am totally using it. Your the best! :) The offer still stands. You guys are welcome to come with us ;) Lacie may come with us but she will be practically due so that may not happen.
And I am glad that I am not the only over emotional mom out there!! Hee Hee
I love the circus, we always go to them in vegas there awesome! And it looks like you guys had a nice time! I still think it would be fun for all of us to get together sometime!
We missed the circus here.....I thought the girls would love it and it looks like your kids had a BLAST!
cute pics! sounds like a fun time and if we ever go i'll remember to take the pamphlets!
I love your pictures. I need to take my kids to do more fun stuff like that. I looked at your website - very cute! Looks like you're having lots of fun. Love, Erin
That is so funn we went to the circus on thursday!
Post a Comment