Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures from Madisyn's 2nd Birthday....

Dustin & Crew chillin in the shade.









Water fun in the pool...their faces are all so cute in these pic's.
















The Birthday Girl!











Crew playing on the slippin slide....CHUNK!













Rosin was all about the hot dogs!

Here are some pictures I took at Madisyn's birthday party a few weeks ago. I hope that Marisa doesn't mind...I was a little picture crazy that day. Anyway, it was a fun little party, and all the kids had a blast playing in the water, eating hot dogs, and cupcakes! The party also gave all of us the change to go and see where Mark & Marisa will be moving to, and we are excited for them and the fun they will have making it their home. Enjoy the pictures, as you can see, I have been lazy lately and have been a little slow on the posting. I will try to do better....try.

13 comments:

Marisa said...

Could you email those to me? My camera was acting up and I only got like 5 pictures. I would appreciate it! ANd of course I dont mind :) SO cute! Crew and Cooper were the cutest little ones!!

Jason said...

i love the picture with crew's hand on his chin, and the other baby with his hand on his tummy. candid shots are the best. looks like fun. it must be summer there.........i'm jealous. and you can actually USE water there. i'm getting kind of sick of these 2 minute showers. wah wah wah
cute pics!

Heather said...

Fun party with lots of fun people. How about that lunch date??

{Bryanna} said...

I love the pics! What a fun party! Crew is so darn cute!

Farris said...

Hey Sara, yes moving right along would be the right words. It was quite a suprise for us but I guess it's better now than later. Your boys are so cute and getting so big. Yes, it's Silver Creek Falls. It looks beautiful, Billy said we all need to go soon to see how pretty it is.

Heather K said...

chunky monkey crew! He is so cute! The first picture of Crew and Dustin is so cute and they both look handsome. I wish it was warm up here! We are still windy cold alot lately! FUN PICTURES!!

The Gooding Family said...

Hello Sara! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, I am glad you found me because it has been fun for me to see your cute blog as well. And I thought I had cute boys!! Happy late B-day, too. ~Wendy

Farris said...

Hi Sara, I'm leaving my email address for Marissa so I can get on her blog it's: bnfarris@gmail.com

Peterson Family said...

You two have some seriously CUTE boys! I think that your Catcher looks like Dustin's TWIN!! :)

Even though I am crossing my fingers for a girl one day, I love having two boys in a row, they are such good little buddies.

Your blog is super cute too! I am so glad that you are a 'frequent post-er', you pictures are always so fun to look at!

Catch you later (perhaps at Walmart) haha!! :)

Laura and Jimmy said...

Hi! Remember me? Laura (Tenney). I just saw your comment on the Williams blog and thought I'd say hello. Your family looks great and your blog is really cute! Mine is private right now, I'll send you an invite. :o)

ANDERSONS said...

So I just want to tell you how darn cute Crew is, I cant help but look at him at church. David always has to tell me how cute he is and how he wants our little boy to look just like him. But yes your boys are so way cute!!!!!

Merrells said...

Ok...we have got to have a reunion or something! Maybe we need to call it something besides that but we really need to get together. I want to see all of these cute kids in person! We miss little ones around our house!

Ron and Debbie said...

Sara, your kids are so cute. Yes Debbie and I have jumped on the bloging band wagon. We are still pretty green, but learning.

We miss you and we all need to get together sometime. We need to get to know your kids.
Love ya

Uncle Ron