Saturday night we had family over to watch the UFC fights. It was really fun, we missed those of you who couldn't make it. Crew loved Holden's green ASU hat, and he just looked to cute with it on so I had to snap some pictures. Thanks for letting him play with it Holden, he loves hats already!
that looks about right, the only picture where he's not grabbing the hat is the one where his arm is being held! kids look so cute in hats but they almost always try to take them off. then they become teenagers and don't want to take them off at all!
I just love those chubby cheeks and his eyes. Oh, his eyes!
PS Can you tell Marisa to send me an invite to their blog, I left me email on her comments before she went private and now I can't contact her. Thanks!
5 comments:
He is so cute!! I love that little guy!
that looks about right, the only picture where he's not grabbing the hat is the one where his arm is being held! kids look so cute in hats but they almost always try to take them off. then they become teenagers and don't want to take them off at all!
You have the cutest boys!! When is the girl coming?
I just love those chubby cheeks and his eyes. Oh, his eyes!
PS Can you tell Marisa to send me an invite to their blog, I left me email on her comments before she went private and now I can't contact her. Thanks!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment