I took Dustin out for Father's Day on Saturday. My mom was nice enough to come over and watch the boys for me Saturday morning, early, so that I could take Dustin to breakfast (at The Good Egg), and a movie, Indiana Jones. We had such a great time. We don't often get to just talk among ourselves that early in the morning, and then get to go sit and veg infront of a movie. It was Heaven! We both really liked the movie, if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it! It stays true to the original Indiana Jones movies and I really liked that. Then on Sunday we went to the Price's to celebrate Father's Day. We had a sock fight...with the dads in the middle....and ice cream. It was a great way to celebrate. The boys and I love Dustin so much and are so thankful for him. He does anything and everything for us. I love that Dustin wants to spend all the time he can with us. We don't know what we would do without him!

Catch & Ryker...ready for ice cream!
Kaden, Tristen & Ryker watching the fancy cars go by.
Gunnar, Kaden & Catcher
Catcher and all the Norton boys striking a pose.
Ice Cream on Main Street

Catch & Ryker...ready for ice cream!Yummy Root beer Float!
Kaden, Tristen & Ryker watching the fancy cars go by. Gunnar, Kaden & Catcher
Catcher and all the Norton boys striking a pose.much as he liked the ice cream!
weekend that I had to throw in!
On Friday night we went with the Norton family to the Main Street Ice Cream Social. It was lots of fun. They served .50 ice cream cones, or root beer floats for a $1. So we all enjoyed a root beer float and then strolled down Main Street. We walked into a few of the fun stores that are there, but mostly the guys enjoyed watching the fancy cars stroll by. There were lots of historical cars cruising around with their nice paint jobs and loud engines. I have never really just walked around the original Main Street. For all you girls out there, I really enjoyed a lot of the boutiques that they have there, worth the time if your ever in that part of town.














3 comments:
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Again your boys are cute as always! And I need to take david to see that movie, if you say its good we will have to see it!
Sounds like a relaxing,yummy,fun time! Gotta get those dates with the busy hubby! Every time we go on a date I think.....WOW we really should do this once a week!
Looks like fun! Your boys are so cute! I think they get cuter and cuter in each post ;)
Post a Comment