Catcher and his cousin Tatum by the chickens. I was trying to get them together for a pic, but Tatum was not going to get close to those Chickens, and Catcher couldn't stop looking at them long enough. We went to the Arizona State Fair a few nights ago and had a blast. We went with my brother Jade and his family. The weather was great. My niece Camry was dancing with her dance group at the fair and so it gave us a great reason to go. Catcher and Crew both loved all the bright lights. I loved the fresh lemonade, and Dustin and I both enjoyed the fry bread! Catcher was really intrigued by the animals at the petting zoo, and would have spent all night looking at them, as you can see by the pictures. He also loved the big slide. He rode it twice with his dad. The first time his face was terrified as they came down the slide, but immediately at the end he had a big smile. Later that night as we walked past the slide again, he grabbed his dads hand and said he wanted to ride again. So off they went, and this time he had the biggest smile on his face the entire time! It was a fun night for our little family!











3 comments:
We love the FAIR too.....I never went growing up my Mom was scared we would be kidnapped by Carnies. But I actually look forward to it every year. It is big up in here in Idaho and the kids do love the petting zoos! SO fun to see picts.
You are so beautiful and I loved looking at the pics from all your new posts of the boys and Dustin.
I have never been to the fair and want to every year but Phil always poo-poos that idea. Next year I will win! And I will eat fry bread!Yum!
The Fair looks like so much fun, we've never been to ours and the fair grounds are less than 5 miles away! Cute pics!
Post a Comment