Friday, November 9, 2007

New P.J.'s for a Growing Boy!



Well, we had to break down and buy new p.j.'s for Catcher. Now that it is getting cooler at night, and he won't sleep with any covers on, I have to make sure he has warm jammies on. However, the kid has had a major growth spurt since last winter (imagine that) and none of his old p.j's fit him. I have been making him squeeze into his old one's for the last month or so, and he may as well have been wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Finally he has new ones, and he loves them...so we thought we would post a picture. They have Mater and Lightening McQueen on them, and those are his "so favorite!"

2 comments:

Goodmangang said...

Cute! I know I need to break down and puy p.j's also.
love crystal

Heather said...

Super cute! And awesome with Mater and McQueen on them, that kid must have a nice mom who loves him :)