Friday, November 30, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas!



Well, we are starting to get ready for Christmas at the Price house. This is my favorite time of year! I love the decorations, I love the weather, and most of all, I love that I get to spend lots of time with my family. These are just a few of the things we have up so far, and Dustin is a little scared because I told him this is just the beginning! Our Christmas tree is a tiny little thing, but hey, it does it's job and I love it. Catcher had a blast decorating it. He had to tell us the color of each ornament before he put it on the tree. He is growing up so fast. Christmas should be fun with him this year, I think that he is finally old enough to get a little excited about it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love your tree, especially your star and I am super jealous that you have a mantle to decorate. Get a fire going, hand the stockings and sit back with some cocoa!

Marisa said...

I love Christmas! I am so excited also to be able to decorate... "It's the most wonderfule time of the year!!"

DCAja said...

https://www.mildaini.com/2019/05/tips-memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman-agar-tidak-tertipu.html