


Well last Wednesday night was a bad night for our little family. All four of us were in our Truck and on our way to Dustin's parents house when we were t-boned by another vehicle. The pictures don't really do justice to the damage done to our vehicle. We were hit hard enough that the entire frame of our truck is bent and tilts to one side. The doors no longer shut. Our vehicle was actually picked up by the other car, and then dropped. Thank goodness however, that we are all doing pretty well. Both boys were in their car seats which held them pretty secure, and Dustin and I had our seat belts on. A few hours after the accident, Dustin and I started to feel the pain. The next day all four of us were in to the Doctor to be checked out. My little guys seem to be ok and I am so, so, so grateful for that. Dustin and I both have some serious neck issues. We were whipped pretty hard and have "lost all curve in our necks." I actually have a bit of swelling at the base of my neck and into my back. We are both seeing a Chiropractor and trying to get it all worked out. We are just so glad that we were in our big truck, and that we were all able to come home after the accident instead of having one of us in the hospital or something. We thank our Heavenly Father for looking out for each of us!








4 comments:
We are so glad you are all okay! Nothing will make you believe stonger in seatbelts and carseats than something like that. You are right, the pictures dont give it justice....
Wow! Why am I always the last to hear about this stuff. We are grateful you are OK. Let me know if I can help out.
Ahhhh! That is so sad, I hope you get all the kinks out of your necks and am so happy you are all safe and sound.
Crazy Scary! These experiences make you so thankful for your family and want to just snuggle more. You're awesome at posting....love it!
Post a Comment