They were so excited to have a table just for them without any of us big people bugging them.
watch out these girls are going to be heart breakers!
Crew reading the "Black Friday" adds with Mark & Marisa.
Aunt Tami holding Madisyn, with Ryker.
Crew reading the "Black Friday" adds with Mark & Marisa.
Aunt Tami holding Madisyn, with Ryker. From left to right: Trace, Cheyanne, Camry, Catcher, Tatum, Rhet.
Crew, outside in Grandma Goodman's yard, enjoying the nice AZ fall weather.
Here is Grandma Goodman with the Norton Boys, Madisyn & Crew watching tailgate golf
Dustin and Mark playing Tailgate Golf...
Crew, outside in Grandma Goodman's yard, enjoying the nice AZ fall weather.
Here is Grandma Goodman with the Norton Boys, Madisyn & Crew watching tailgate golf
Dustin and Mark playing Tailgate Golf... Catcher loves his Pops!!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are blessed to have both my family and Dustin's family close by. We were able to spend part of the day with each of them, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Catcher loves his cousins on both sides. He played hard at the Goodman Thanksgiving, and then was able to play with his Lewis cousins at the Price house that evening. We are thankful for so much in our lives. We are so thankful for the Gospel in our lives and in our Home and to know that we can be an eternal family. I am thankful to have the Priesthood in my home, and to have a husband worthy to hold it and use it. I am so thankful for my two little boys and the joy they bring to me, they make me a better person. I am thankful for ALL of my family and Dustin's family. I know that any of them would do anything for us. There are just to many "thankful" things to list... We love all of our family dearly and look forward to the Holidays with each of you!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are blessed to have both my family and Dustin's family close by. We were able to spend part of the day with each of them, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Catcher loves his cousins on both sides. He played hard at the Goodman Thanksgiving, and then was able to play with his Lewis cousins at the Price house that evening. We are thankful for so much in our lives. We are so thankful for the Gospel in our lives and in our Home and to know that we can be an eternal family. I am thankful to have the Priesthood in my home, and to have a husband worthy to hold it and use it. I am so thankful for my two little boys and the joy they bring to me, they make me a better person. I am thankful for ALL of my family and Dustin's family. I know that any of them would do anything for us. There are just to many "thankful" things to list... We love all of our family dearly and look forward to the Holidays with each of you!










3 comments:
Those all turned out cute. I am glad you had your camera.
Thanks for sharing these pics, I can't believe how much everyone has grown! And Cheyanne is gorgeous! We need to get together for lunch or something with everyone, I would love to see you all.
SARA SARA SARA!! YeeHaw!!!I am so excited to find your blog. How Fun! Catcher has gotten so big and still just as cute as ever..And Crew is such a Doll!!! Maybe one day I will get to meet him. :) You guys make good lookin' kiddos. :) I am so excited that so much of your fam has blogs...I have not updated mine in like 2 months but I guess I should now...Im a slacker! Its set on Private so email me your email and I will send you an invite. vanessadawnray@gmail.com
Post a Comment