Monday, November 19, 2007

Who's BIRTHDAY is it?

Hmmm...who's birthday is it today???

I'll give you a hint...he can always make me smile!
Yep...it is DUSTIN'S BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Babe!! I just wanted to take a second and tell you how much I love you. You will never know how complete you make me. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky starts that we met and fell in love. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to my little guys. You do your best to love us and take care of us. Our two little boys love you with all their hearts... I love to see the excitement in Catcher's eyes when you walk in the door after work. He waits all day to see you. He wakes up in the morning asking "where's daddy," he just can't wait to play. I hope that today is special for you, and I will do everything I can to make it that way...I love you Dustin Price!! Thank you so much for being mine!

7 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Happy birthday Dustin! Sarah you might be the cutest thing ever taking those pictures!

The Price Family said...

ha ha ha...thanks Tawnie! I was just having fun with it. I love this blogging stuff!

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Sara, you look so pretty! Oh my gosh... but I guess happiness does that to you :)

The Price Family said...

Whatever Marisa...I was ready for bed, and was sitting on the couch feeding Crew when the thought came to me. My hair was pulled back and I had been laying on it...I have had better days..but you are too sweet. But yes, I am happy and that makes a big difference in lot's of things!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Cute blog Sarah! Where did you get they layout? I LOVE it!

The Price Family said...

Tawni,thanks! It is pyzam.com..if you go to the top of my blog, just under my sign in, click on the pyzam link, and that should take you to it. They have TONS of options...have fun!

Heather K said...

Sara I knew you were happy and had a good husband.....but after seeing all of you in AZ, I was so impressed with Dustin and how well he loves you and takes care of you. You guys are so happy and that makes me SMILE too!