Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Saturday Fun

We started off our Saturday by going to the Theater to see Kung Fu Panda....so cute!
Crew boy playing before the movie starts.
Catcher waiting for the movie to start...he was so excited!



After the movies we headed over to the Goodman's for UFC Fight night.
Where I took a few too many pictures...but I thought it would give family (all you new Goodman/Barney bloggers) a chance to see how
how fast these kids are growing!

Rosin, Catcher & Crew

Kaden & Crew

Kaden & Tristen...holding Hunter (who by the way
is for sale, he is the last of their littler that is left, way cute pup).

Blue eyed Tatum

Madi Girl

Beautiful Camry

Crew, Rosin & Madisyn

Ryker, Tatum, Crew, Rosin & Madisyn
Playing under Grandma's table.


After the fights, we headed home and the boys learned a new trick...thanks
to Dad!
Crew is going to be our dare devil!

Look closely at Catcher's face....he is crying under there.
He does NOT like heights!

Crew looks like Tommy Boy in this picture!
We had a really great weekend with family. For the fourth we just kind of took it easy and swam at moms house as well as had BBQ. After that a few of the family headed out to see fire works...that had been cancelled due to the winds. So back they came and we ate and visited some more. We really enjoy that our family is all so close. It is fun that we are able to have get togethers often.

9 comments:

Farris said...

Thanks for all the pictures of the kids. You forget how fast these cute little one's grow! It seems like it's been forever since I have seen any of you guys. It was nice when the boys played softball together so we could at least catch up then. I miss everybody.

Marisa said...

Good idea in taking pictures to update the family! I love fight night... even though we hardly get to see the fights anymore :(

Heather K said...

Looks fun! PS I am going to play fall volleyball before I venture on to trying to #3 KIDDO. Selfish but I am terrified also! he he

Laura and Jimmy said...

cute pics! we saw kung fu panda the other night and loved it! it was so funny. :o)

ANDERSONS said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend, I love being with family! I hope your boys liked the movie cause Tannon loved that movie she always talks about! Oh and I hope you guys are able to come for dinner with us on friday!

Goodmangang said...

Fun time and yes Crew looks like Tommy boy!

Merrells said...

How fun. What a cute bunch of kids. Keep the pictures coming! I love it. It sure is easy to tell they are all related!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Fun Family Time... We too loved Kung Fu Panda! Your boys are so dang cute! I would love to pinch little Catcher's legs! Isn't is so much to watch your kids play with their cousins!!! I know it makes my heart melt!
You guys look so happy!
Happy Summer!

Jason said...

i loved seeing all those cute kids. it's always nice to see your mom too. how's she doing? she looks great. anyway-- too cute!