Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It Never Fails....

As most of you know, we are leaving for California today to go play at Disneyland for a few days. Well wouldn't ya know it....Crew started running a high fever last night and was very restless, and moaned in his sleep. We just figured that maybe it was his teeth that were bugging him, and so I gave him some Motrin and wiped him down with a cool wash cloth. It took the fever two and a half hours to break, even with Motrin in him, and then it came back a few hours later, and he was just grouchy! Anyway, I called the Doctor and got him because we are leaving town....well it is a good thing I did. The poor kid has double ear infections!!! So he won't be much fun for the first little bit, but hopefully his antibiotics kick in quickly and he can enjoy himself a bit. Anyway, we will be back in a few days and will hopefully have lots of fun pictures to post. (Thank you Crystal for watching the kids while I ran Crew to the Doctor...it helped a ton)!

2 comments:

Heather K said...

Mally had 1 earache a few days ago and the antibiotics made her feel better like overnight I swear. Good luck! (Are you driving?) Catcher will have a blast!!!

Heather said...

Dang it. Have fun and good luck with the ear infections.