Monday, April 14, 2008

My Camera....

I know it has been a long time since I have posted, and there is so much I would like to blog....however, my camera is not working! I am so bummed because we are leaving for Disneyland on Wednesday, and I don't have a CAMERA!!!! Maybe I can find something before we leave, but who knows.

Anyway, I do have a new beautiful front door that I am dying to take pictures of and post, so maybe I will have to barrow Crystal's camera and take a picture. I hope to be back to the blogging world soon. If any of you find any good deals on digital cameras, please let me know. THANKS!

5 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Oh no! I am so sorry! We do have a personal buisness Dbl Account if you want to check them out. Its a wholesale electronics place in Tempe. And so after you place your order, you can pick it up at there place in 3-4 hours. Way nice. You just place it online and then give them our buisness name when you get there and pay for it. Simple and you save a ton. email me if you want our passwords and such for it. vanessadawnray@gmail.com That would be a bummer with no camera at disneyland.

Heather said...

Have fun at Disneyland, the happiest place on earth! I hope you can find a camera ASAP!

on an unrelated note: I saw your comment on Morgan's blog, just curious how you know her, we went to hygiene school together.

Marisa said...

I wish we were on our way to Disneyland :( Oh well, next time. I was thinking, oh I could totally let her borrow my camera, and then I got a little sick at the thought of not having my permanent fixture... so let me try and get used to the idea :) You want it?

Heather K said...

Have fun at Disneyland! I know how you love it there! Yeah you've got to get a camera. Now that we are so digital it is hard to remember the days of disposable cameras for girls camp or D-land trips! It could work in a pinch! HAVE A BLAST!!!!

DT Young Family said...

Have fun on your Disneyland trip...that sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.