Well this post is a little late, but with being out of town and having a sick baby, I was running a little behind. April 11th was our 5 year wedding anniversary! We have been so blessed these past five years. We have two beautiful boys, a nice house in a great neighborhood, and a love that just continues to grow. I was blessed with a husband that loves to spend time with me and our little guys, and we love him for that. Everyday Catcher waits for his daddy to come home to play and wrestle with him. Crew is really starting to bond with his daddy too. He now leans for Dustin anytime he is in the room. I am thankful that I have a husband that takes time for his boys! I am also thankful for a husband that continues to love me no matter what. Sometimes being a mom I don't take the time (or have the time) to look "pretty," but he always tells me how beautiful I am. Another thing I love, is that after five years, we can still just talk and talk about anything. On our first date, that is one of the things that drew me to Dustin. We were able to talk without awkwardness, which I really hadn't found on any other blind dates. Anyway, I could go on and on...I just want Dustin to know that I love him so very much and I am thankful for everything he does for our little Family. Happy Five Years!!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
A Little Late.....
Posted by
The Price Family
at
9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Congrats! It sounds like the last 5 years have been good to you. And that Crew...don't you find it incredibly difficult to resist just pinching that baby all the time? He's so squishy. Hope you had a good time in D-Land.
Happy Anniversary!
Yeah, Happy Aniversary!
Yeah for 5 years! We love Dustin too and think you guys are a great couple and he treats you like a PRINCESS! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment