I have had this picture on my computer and keep meaning to blog it. It is just too cute not to. I love how he is leaning on his hand, while chomping down on his fist. He is getting five, yes FIVE, teeth right now. My little guy has kept his blue eyes, I worried that they would fade with time since neither Dustin or I have blue eyes. They melt his mom's heart and he knows it and uses it well. Love ya buddy! (Thanks Mark for taking the picture)Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Too Cute Not to Blog!
I have had this picture on my computer and keep meaning to blog it. It is just too cute not to. I love how he is leaning on his hand, while chomping down on his fist. He is getting five, yes FIVE, teeth right now. My little guy has kept his blue eyes, I worried that they would fade with time since neither Dustin or I have blue eyes. They melt his mom's heart and he knows it and uses it well. Love ya buddy! (Thanks Mark for taking the picture)
Posted by
The Price Family
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
He is so adorable!! That is a WAY cute picture...
I love his fats, you know the chubby hands with no definition, his cute soft cheeks and of course who could resist his beautiful eyes. He is going to be one heck of a lady killer!
We need to be more than just blogging buddies! Let's get together for lunch or something, I have all this free time of late, so tell me what works for you and we can coordinate. And I love you and have always looked up to you.
Post a Comment