Do you remember when Saturday mornings were worth getting up for? When you knew you got to just veg and watch New Kids on the Block...if you were like me, you just couldn't get enough. I saw that Crystal had this posted on her site, and I just had to copy. I know most of you probably think we are dorks, but hey...these guys were IT! And come on let's be honest, how many of you wished and hoped that you were going to be "Mrs. Jordan Knight," I DID! Anyway, they are getting back together..www.nkotb.com..check it out. Heather, Brittany, and Cindy, do you guys remember going to watch Jordan and Joey for Heathers birthday...awe good times!
Here is a link to their "Step by Step," music video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ5eZSa7URA.







9 comments:
Okay total flash back to the good old days. I told Tina now those are the people you could run to the stage and screem not Donnie Osmond. Ha-Ha
haha... oh ya.. I get that song in my head lol.. and thanks for the feed back!!
To funny! I heard about this a while back that they were getting back together. Lacie used to be part of their "Fan Club" back in the day. I was always so jealous! Haha!! That video brought back many memories of watching them on the Top 10 countdown on Saturday mornings with Kasey Kassam lol lol
Oh my gosh That was the Funniest POST!!! I might have to copy it too. That was a crazy girls night out! Kinda retarded of us but it was good times. I remember you had a crush on them in Jr. High. I will have to listen to their new tune. Too funny!
Crystal cracks me up. I still would scream more for Donny than New Kids. I know, I'm crazy. He just has an awesome voice. I like your post, the funniest thing is that when I was looking at it, Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson were singing "I feel pretty". It was hilarious. Your boys are so cute. Hope their lungs are doing better. Best of luck with that! It's no fun to have kids with asthma. Maybe as they get older they will out grow it to some degree.
Wow I suddenly feel like I am 13 again... thanks for the flash back!
New Kids on the Block were such hotties!
Back to reality Melanie is yelling for chocolate milk!!!
I love that chipmuck to! lol.. it almost makes me want a hamster or something...then i remember oh ya they dont sing and arent as cute! haha.
This is so funny. I had to put it on my blog. Thanks for the info. and video. :)
Treasure
Okay so my cousin had a New Kids beadspread and I was jealous...
Post a Comment