Sunday, April 6, 2008

Up and Running....

Marisa and I finally have our little business up and running. We are so excited. We have a few of our latest projects posted on our new blog, and we will have pictures of many more to come. Check us out at http://www.thesaturdayshoppe.blogspot.com/.
We would appreciate any of you that are willing to post our site to your blog, and put the word out when you hear of someone looking for unique, hand-crafted decor for their house.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
You can also email us at www.thesaturdayshoppe@hotmail.com with any questions you have.

6 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

Your stuff looks great! I'll definitely keep you in mind as I figure out what to do in my house. By the way, have a great time at Disneyland--we'll be there the week after you--what a small world!

The Ray Family said...

Cute cute stuff Girls! How fun! I love decorating and making things. I almost have a new project every week. Fun hobby huh?! :) I will put your link on my page for sure!!
And thanks for the comment about Disneyland!! Its my fav place too. I could live there!! :) I think thats where we will go for sure! I think we may wait til it has the Christmas Decor up..YAY!!! :) Im jealous you are going next week. Come again with us in December ;)

{Bryanna} said...

I love the Name of your business!! All your stuff is really cute! Im adding you guys to my page!

The Hann Family said...

So cute...I will definitely put the link on my blog page. I'll have to order something sometime.

Devin and Melinda said...

Sure, we'll put an ad on our blog...Devin says we want 1% though...gotta make a living somehow right? HaHaHa.

The Ray Family said...

Hey! I meant to ask you after your Zoo trip a few weeks ago how Catcher does in Pre-school. I was thinking of starting Carter MAYBE this next fall in something but wasnt sure if I should just wait one more year. Where do you take him?