Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Crew Boy!

























Happy Birthday Crew! What would we do without you?! We are so glad that Crew came to join our family. He is such a blessing in each of our lives. Crew didn't stay our baby for long. As soon as he got here he just began to grow and get big. He hasn't stopped yet. Crew has the funnest personality and keeps us laughing most of the time. It is so fun now that he is one, he and Catcher have really become great friends. It is so fun for me to watch them play together. I can't help but giggle every time I hear them laughing. I love both of my boys and am so blessed they are mine. We love you Crew!

7 comments:

ANDERSONS said...

Happy Birthday Crew! He is the cutest little boy, David and I hope if we have a boy he will look like Crew!

Marisa said...

He is the sweetest little boy! We love him!! Especially his Uncle Mark... he thinks he will never have any boys of his own, so he LIVES for his nephews! Who else can he teach gross stuff to, rather than my girls?

The Goodman Family said...

Can't believe he is already one. Glad we can stay in touch and keep up on each other more easily now.

{Bryanna} said...

Happy Birthday Crew! He is so darn cute! He did get big fast! I can tell from all the pictures!

Jason said...

one already! isn't it crazy the way that time works? i swear in HS it just moved SO slow, then afterwards it went a bit faster, then i had kids and time is nowhere to be found! crazy. cute cute pictures.

Ron and Debbie said...

Sarah, what a great little family. Sure enjoy your blog.

Uncle ron

Heather K said...

Time flies he is such a cute boy! I love one year olds they are so fun and aren't too naughty yet!