Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sunglasses


Catcher found he and Crew's sunglasses and had to have a picture with them on. Like how Catcher has them over his ears instead of behind them....he is sure that is how they go no matter what I tell him. Just some cute pic's to share.

12 comments:

Goodmangang said...

It is so funny when kids are just sure that is the right way. SO cute

DT Young Family said...

Cool Dudes!!! Cute boys!

The Gooding Family said...

I love little kids with little sunglasses on~ esp. over their ears. Cute!!

Marisa said...

So cute! I love Crew in that first pic. Like "Come ON, tell me i'm a stud" HAHA

Didion 6-Pack said...

Catcher looks like quite the character. Cute, funny boy :o)

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Cool DUDE!!! Your boys are always so DANG CUTE!!!Happy Birthday CREW! Looked like a great party!

Rifle Fam said...

What cute boys! Its so fun to keep tabs through your blog.

The Ray Family said...

The boys are so cute! I love the top picture....They are both Studs and they know it!! :)

Heather K said...

I love sunglasses on babies. Catcher's faces are hilarious! I want a funny little boy next. And to answer you.....I am starting to feel the itch. But I want to selfishly play some volleyball in the fall before I get sicko!

The Goodman Family said...

That is funny. Too cool for school!

Devin and Melinda said...

Your boys look so grown up! The glasses over the ears are so funny...hey, at least they stay on.

Ron and Debbie said...

What cute boys. Especially cool!