Happy Birthday Crystal! Hope you have had a great day.....well as great as it can be shopping for school clothes! I love Crystal more than I can even say. We have been through SO much together. I am so lucky to have Crystal as my sister-in-law and as one of my best friends. We have always been able to talk, and vent with each other without any hesitation. We have spent many nights laughing together, and many nights crying together. I don't know what I would do without her. As any of you know that know Crystal, she would do anything and everything for anyone. She has the BIGGEST heart. I love you Crystal, and can't say thanks enough for everything you have done for me in my life! I am so thankful Jade found you....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Crystal!
Posted by
The Price Family
at
4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Thanks so much!!!! I love you tons! Since the first night we met in your room we were boosm buddies HA-Ha
Post a Comment