I saw the previews for this movie yesterday for my first time and it looked pretty good. You will have to tell me what you thought of the movie when you see it!
Yay! I'm so glad to have a friend who's been looking forward to this too. My truck is giving me atitude lately so I'm hesitant to venture out on any unnecessary journeys until I know for sure I can get back home again without having to give my brother an 11pm "my car's broken" phone call. Will see it ASAP, though. Let us know what you think.
you're so funny sara. ya, i wouldn't have pegged you as an x file fan. it does look good. but what's the deal with how long they took to come out with #2? the first one was like 10 years ago, wasn't it? well you'll have to tell us all if you liked it.
9 comments:
I saw the previews for this movie yesterday for my first time and it looked pretty good. You will have to tell me what you thought of the movie when you see it!
Yay! I'm so glad to have a friend who's been looking forward to this too. My truck is giving me atitude lately so I'm hesitant to venture out on any unnecessary journeys until I know for sure I can get back home again without having to give my brother an 11pm "my car's broken" phone call. Will see it ASAP, though. Let us know what you think.
I had no idea you were an x-files fan!
Ha Ha...not many do Heather. I am a closet watcher I guess. I loved the series.
you're so funny sara. ya, i wouldn't have pegged you as an x file fan. it does look good. but what's the deal with how long they took to come out with #2? the first one was like 10 years ago, wasn't it? well you'll have to tell us all if you liked it.
HEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHA
HEHEHAHAHEHEHAAHAHEHEHEHEAHHEEHAEHHA
There you are Jade...I have been waiting.
Post a Comment