So many of you have been surprised that I am an X-Files fan. Well I'm out, I am a fan. I loved the series and the first movie, and I look forward to seeing the second movie (when I can find a babysitter). I would probably surprise most of you by the shows I like to watch. I have always been that way I think. When I was little I preferred to watch Rocky, or Rambo over Annie. I was more into action films. Over the years I have evolved. I like comedy, action, musicals, and well probably any non R rated film that is entertaining. So just for fun, I thought I would list a few of the TV shows I watch and just give you a piece of me that maybe you didn't see before...this list is in no particular order. Now I know there are some of you out there that watch these shows as well, so leave me a post if you do.
1. Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
2. Animal Cops
3. X-Files
4. E.R.
5. Law & Order: SVU
6. Nashville Star
7. Last Comic Standing
8. The Nanny (re-runs, can't get enough!)
9. Almost any sport that is on TV
10. King of Queens
11. Tru T.V. (Anything that is on that channel)
12. UFC
13. Flip that House (Someday I hope we can afford to do this)
14. The Singing Office (sometimes)
15. George Lopez
16. According to Jim
17. What Not to Wear (I am trying to learn)
18. Inside American Jail (I know....weird)
19. Oprah
20. Dr. Phil
21. E News
22. Blue Planet
23. Dateline/20/20
24. Travel Channel (Awe Dreams)
25. Jon & Kate plus 8 (reminds me that two boys can't be that hard)
26. Gene Simmons Family Jewels (Crystal is with me on this one)
27. Dog the Bounty Hunter
I am sure there are some that I am forgetting. Now keep in mind, I only get to watch these when I get a break, but these are a few of the shows I like to watch (it is a longer list than I thought). Any surprises? Let me know.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
T.V. and ME...
Posted by
The Price Family
at
1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I love WNTW! Stacey & Clinton are the best. My favorite channels are TLC, HGTV and Food Network, I would also like to watch the girly shows like Dancing with the stars and the singing ones but Phil vetoes me every time. I just like to watch them do what I can't!
My list close to yours. I also like Gene Simons famiy jewels. I know its not the best but I did give up my soaps a few years back.
Yeah, I love all of those!! Great choices Sara :)
Oh Crystal thanks for reminding me, I need to add that to my list. I love that show!
ok, yes, i was surprised by a lot of them. i only liked 3! (course i don't know what a lot of them are now that we're here). i like WNTW, Flip that House, and E! News. i REALLY miss my E! news. :(
I love Jon and Kate plus 8 and The Nanny and Nanny 911. I seriously t-vo those!! haha. Adam looks at me and says..."and you want more children." And I say yes that's why I watch is to learn... to funny.
Cute Idea...I was surprised to see you wanted to see the X-Files movie. I used to watch that show religously back in the day! We have all the seasons of "King of Queens". Thats one of the Best. And we dont miss "Acording to Jim" either. Other than that thats all I watch similar. Me and Nielson could watch "Home Improvement" and "Everybody loves Raymond" all day to. :) Im more of "The Hills" and "One Tree Hill" and "All My Children" and "Dancing with the Stars" I know, Im such a girl huh?! That was fun to learn about you Sara!! :)
Wow, Sara. I've only heard of about 5 of those shows. I don't have TV, though, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. When I had TV, I used to watch King of Queens while I ate my after-work snack. I could certainly benefit from a show called 'What Not To Wear'. I've seen it a couple times but watched it for the humor more than for the advice. Fashionable people are funny. Reality television makes my head hurt. Amen on the Travel Channel. I watch LOST and The Office on my computer. I notice their blaring absence from your list. I'll back you up completely on the X-Files, though.
Post a Comment