Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bronx the little chubby boy and his Bumbo Chair







Bronx had his four month check up the other day. He weighed..are you ready for this...17 lbs 12 oz. HOLY COW!!!! He is only four months old! He is 26 1/2 inches long. He is in the 90th for everything. Well I guess so with those stats! I am so glad he likes his bumbo chair or else my arms may fall off. I tell ya though, I wouldn't know what to do if he didn't have those massively chubby cheeks to kiss on! At four months old our "little" guy is rolling over, giggling at everything and doing pretty good at using his chubby little hands. He LOVES his brothers and his baby cereal. He is trying to sit up already too. I wish he would slow down a bit. He wants to go go go all the time and I have no doubt he will be my earliest to crawl and walk. He means business and intends to be as big as his brothers as soon as he can. However when he is sleepy, he will slow down and snuggle with me in the rocking chair and let me sing to him and snuggle him up. Oh how I love my chubby little boy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

OH he is delicious, I can see why you'd have a hard time keeping your hands/lips off him! Those stats are what Max was at 9 months, but he wasn't quite 17 pounds yet. Will you munch on Bronx for me? I love chubby babies. :)

ANDERSONS said...

He is so cute Sara, and I love his cheeks, you have the cutest kids!