Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Easter Weekend

Madisyn and Bronx


Dustin helping the boys find some eggs on our hunt.

Trace, Rosin and Catch

Who does this belong to?......

Our Catcher boy!

Bronx at two weeks...sleeping away in the truck while the kids hunted eggs.

Catcher with a mouth full of CANDY.

Crew taking a quick break from his candy to smile for mom and the camera

And then he is back at it!

Little Miss Ella Bella. Uncle Dustin was teasing her about her candy. Her face is priceless.


For Easter this year we went up to visit and stay with Mark and Marisa in Show Low. It was so much fun. Jade and his family, my mom, and our little family crowded into their house for the weekend. I think we all laughed so hard about memories and just being together that we didn't mind how tight it was. Marisa was a great host and kept up well fed and entertained. The kids loved the space to roam outside. They played and played and at night they wanted to keep playing instead of going to bed. They were all in heaven being with each other solid for a whole weekend. Bronx was only two weeks old and I worried about taking him up to the cool weather, but he did great and just slept most of the time. The other half of the time someone was snuggling on him, so he did great. Thanks for being great hosts M & M, we really had a great time.
I am going to be catching up on some blogging that I am way behind on, so forgive me for the posts that should have been done MONTHS ago...I will catch up.

0 comments: