Do you ever have a day when you feel like if you sat down you would just pass out? My boys do..not often, they are not nappers, but occasionally when they are just worn out...I get to snap some cute pictures. This is Crew in his recliner, un-reclined. Anytime I don't see Crew for a few minutes, I know to check on him...luckily he was just sleeping this time. He is usually in the process of emptying out the toy box if he is quiet and in his room.
He was directly under the fan, and his body was just covered in goose bumps. I covered him up and let him sleep, I knew if I moved him he would wake up...and a nap here and there doesn't hurt anyone!
Here is another time...he was sent to his room to clean up his toy box mess. After a while I didn't hear anymore toys clanking together, and didn't hear him complaining about having to clean up. This is what I found when I checked on him. He turned this chair over and was out like a light. I have no idea how he was able to do it, it looks so uncomfortable, and his bed is right there! Why he doesn't climb in that, I don't know. I did wake him up this time because it was too late for a nap...and I wanted to sleep later.
Asleep in the mess...

Catcher does it occasionally. This was right after I had put a movie on for him in his room. I went to find the remote to the DVD player, and when I got back, he was out. He pulled the sheet off his bed and laid down in the chair. I know he didn't mean to fall asleep at all, he had been asking to watch the movie for awhile...it just happens sometimes.
Mouth is open....meaning he is out for good! Do you find your kids passed out throughout the house?
1 comments:
haha! they look so cute! i found madisyn sleeping inside the tub with a pillow and blanket once. kids are so funny
Post a Comment