Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kindergarten, how did it get here so fast?!

I love this cute face! How did he grow up so fast?!

Ready to go!

The cutest Kindergartener ever!!

Picture with Mrs. W, she is great.

Playing it up before the bell rings.

All lined up and ready to go into class. The poor little girl in pink broke down and cried pretty hard. It broke my heart. I was glad Catcher was brave so that I didn't break down like she did =(

His face looks a little worried in this picture...but he did fantastc. I am so proud of you buddy!

I snapped this through the door. His little feet are crossed and he is ready to grow up on me.



Catch started the big K today, and he will be going ALL DAY. He has been so excited for this day. He picked out his outfit last night, got his backpack ready and was ready for bed by 8:30. He woke right up this morning, ate breakfast and was ready to go. Dustin, Crew, Bronx and I all took him this morning. He was so cute, he was all smiles. When we got there, we headed into his class room to let Mrs. W know he was there, he got his wrist band, and we headed out to let him play till the bell rang. He put his backpack on the wall and off he went. After the bell rang, all the kids ran towards the wall and picked up their bags and lined up. I quickly grabbed him for a kiss and a hug. I knew the goodbye was coming. Mrs. W came out and began to lead them in. Off he went without hesitation, and I thought wow, he isn't even going to look back, and at the last minute, he stopped by the door and turned around and waved to me and yelled I love you Mom! I was doing great until then! Then my eyes got a little watery. I honestly can't believe we are here already. How time flies! He is home from school now and telling me all about it, and then he says, I missed you Mom. Man I love my little buddy. He gets to ride to and from school with Grandma Goodman everyday, and she is able to drop in for a hug everyonce in a while. He is also lucky enough to have Aunt Tami working in the class next door to him. And I am very lucky to know they love him just as much as I do and will make sure he is well taken care of. (Thank you!)

Last night, Dustin gave Catcher and Crew fathers blessings to begin the school year (Crew starts preschool next week). They both set so still and quiet and listened to everyword. It was the sweetest thing. They were given good strong blessings to get them through the school year. So now we start our very first official school year. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Can you believe they are already starting school? I can't even stand how cute Catcher is all super excited. Here's to the beginning of a new chapter!
Hey by the way... we wanted to see if you guys wanted to put the boys in tball and coach pitch with our boys this fall. DeWy coaches both teams so if you don't mind driving out here for practices just coach request him. It would be fun, fun, fun!

Marisa said...

Catcher... you look so big! I can't believe you are already in Kidnergarten. I hope you had a great day! - Aunt Marisa

I like your backpack Catcher. Did you have a good day? - Madisyn

DT Young Family said...

He's looks so cute and ready for his big day! He doesn't even look nervous at all just excited. Too Cute!

ANDERSONS said...

I cant not believe how fast he grew up, I remember like it was yesterday when he was just a new born.