Talk about a sink full! This is Crew in the kitchen sink...yes I still bath him in the sink. It is easier. Anyway, it is his favorite part of the day. As you can see, he is getting too big, and it is time to move it to the tub. He splashes, and causes title waves that get all over. I just wanted to capture this before I make the change...I love this little boy, and his rollie pollies!!!Monday, March 24, 2008
Bath Time!
Talk about a sink full! This is Crew in the kitchen sink...yes I still bath him in the sink. It is easier. Anyway, it is his favorite part of the day. As you can see, he is getting too big, and it is time to move it to the tub. He splashes, and causes title waves that get all over. I just wanted to capture this before I make the change...I love this little boy, and his rollie pollies!!!
Posted by
The Price Family
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment