
This is him trying to find me behind him...cute!

Crystal gave Crew her "ExerSaucer Walk Around" and he loves it. It is yet another way that I am able to give my arms some much needed rest. Thanks Crystal! Crew loves this thing, and plays well in it. We had a normal ExerSaucer, but this one actually pivots around a center column and he can walk in a circle instead of being stationary...so it is great exercise as well (but not too much because I don't want his chubby cheeks going anywhere). Keep the hand me downs coming Crystal...and Tami, we love them!







6 comments:
This is the greatest thing ever!!! It was one of Rosin's favorite toys. I am happy to pass all the baby stuff on down. Since I am done. Just wait one day you will so excited to not have to have all the baby stuff. I hope you enjoy! Love Ya Crystal
So cute! I love those things..well I mean Carter did too ;) (CRYSTAL...You cant be done! I think there is itleast one more to come. HeeHe!;)Tami And Chance swore they was done to and now she is 4 months prego. :))
Oh Vanessa I am done!!!! I made sure of that. I was afraid to have a oops so after Rosin was six weeks old I took care of some business. I am getting to old and I am tired. Four is just enough for me and that is a lot. I could have been done with three but we are happy with Rosin he keeps it intersting
Ha Ha!! You big Cheater! Just Teasin' You are not getting old though..Your only like 22 now right you Sexy lady?! ;) I guess I should stop replying on Saras Comments lol Sorry Girlie, we'll take our conversations elsewhere lol
He looks so dang cute in that thing... also I love those pictures of Madisyn and Catcher together. I love how close they are! That is the older brother she will never get to have!
You are the blogging Queen I love it! Keep it up it makes my day!
Post a Comment