Friday, March 28, 2008

Ouch Charley, That Really Hurt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

Ok, so cute. Catcher and Madisyn watched this with me and even they were laughing...What a sweet and kind older brother not to retaliate!

4 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Carter wanted to watch it over and over too. To Funny huh?! lol Hey, Yeah next year we totally need to do Easter together. Our families need to itleast do Easter together. Thats not to much to ask right ;) Next year You and I will MAKE SURE we do it together. We go to Sunflower every year and its always so nice and has a nice creek. This year the roads were closed that day so we had to go around here. But next year for sure lets get our families together!!!!

Devin and Melinda said...

That video is hilarious! If it didn't hit so close to home it wouldn't be as funny.
Looks like you guys had a great Easter. It snuck up on me this year so I am glad my kids are thrilled with coloring and finding eggs. Their Easter baskets wern't too exciting....but they thought they were cool. Next year I might not get so lucky!

Marisa said...

That video was so funny!! It totally makes me want a little English boy... so cute!

The Hann Family said...

Sara, thanks for leaving a message on our blog, it was so great to hear from you. Sounds like you and Dustin are doing great. Your boys are so adorable!!! That is a small world that you grew up with Heather...I love that girl. I am putting you on my friends list so I can stay updated with your fam and stay in touch. Great to hear from you again.
~Morgan