This can be done with different quotes.
These are Initial Plaques that I made, and they can be
customized. They hang from ribbon.
Marisa and I are going to start selling a few different types of crafts that we make. Above are only two, but we will have more pic's later. We just wanted to put the word out that we are going to be doing this, and we would love your support once we get going. We are still working on a name for our little venture, but we already have a few orders placed, and will post pictures of those once we are done. We just wanted to give you forewarning that we will be asking for "word of mouth" help once we are up and running. Thanks...Marisa & Sara






1 comments:
Way cute! You will do fabulous! Good luck and I will keep you in mind.
Post a Comment