Friday, March 7, 2008

Where do we sleep?

Your bed's the best mom....






Come on Catcher, wake up, let's play!


And their asleep.....

Why is it that mom and dads bed is always more comfortable then their own?! This is how it is at our house. These two boys want to be close to mom and dad. Of course we do some moving around after they are asleep...but this is how they go down. As hard as it seems sometimes right now, I will be sad when we are past this stage in our lives.

4 comments:

Norton family said...

I dont think they ever out grow this stage Kaden Tristen or Ryker will always try and sometime during the week one of them or two seem to be in the bed when we wake up.

The Ray Family said...

Carter does this too. Just the other night he fell asleep on our bed as usual and we put him in his bed. And woke up in the morning and somehow there he was in the middle again. But how can we be mad. There just so dang cute when they sleep by you. :) Were just all suckers!! jk

Deena Goodman said...

It is the best of time!!!! and they are the cutest! I love to see them together. I also appreciate seeing how Madi fits in. It is so gratifying to see my family mix up and love and share with each other. Thanks, Mom

Heather K said...

I totally agree.....that's how Sydney falls asleep with us and then we put her in her bed and then she crawls back in around 3 or 4 usually and if mom is tired she stays. Mally is a good sleeper in her own bed! Zach says the same thing that we should enjoy the cuddles now because they will end soon!