Looking for the Tiger.
Dustin enjoyed seeing the bald eagles, it reminds him of being in Oregon.


Catcher's absolute favorite part of the day...Stingray Bay!
The Squirrel Monkey's were a blast to watch!
The kids were impressed that the big elephant was able
to eat his food out of this deep barrel.
Catcher was so impressed with the big turtles!
Crew was tired out by the end of the day!Yesterday, Tuesday, we went with Shooting Star Preschool (Crystal's Preschool) to the Zoo. It was a fun day. Catcher loved seeing all of the animals, and is still talking about it today. His favorite though was Stingray Bay. He would have jumped in the water with them if I wasn't holding on tight. He actually grabbed hold of one of their tails and let it slide through his hand, and he has to tell everyone about it. He enjoyed going with the Goodman's and all of the kids in his class. I love trips like this, they are great memory makers.
The not so fun part of the trip were the bees...I think Crystal would agree with me. From the time we got out of our car, until we were finally able to get into the Zoo gates, Crystal and I were being attacked by bees. We must have just been too sweet that day because they couldn't leave us alone....ha ha. Jade & Dustin wish they had footage of us trying to run from the bees. Thanks for the laughs, it was fun!















7 comments:
Wow what an adventure! I hate hate bees! lol.. I want to take my boys to the zoo this year it looks like a ton of fun.
I love the zoo! Looks a great day... Crew looks so cute in his ball cap :) And I bet it was pretty funny seeing you run from the bees!
Fun Fun! So many people went to the Zoo this week. I think the nice weather probably helped a little ;)
Cute pictures and what a fun day! Your boys are getting too big!
Looks like a fun trip! We'll have to take our family to the zoo again now that they are a little older and will know more of the animals. That's cool that Catcher isn't scared of the sting rays at all. I like to watch them, but you wouldn't see my hand grabbing a tail!
I think it is great. The music was a little over for me. But I could certainly see why you chose it. Twinkle, twinkle little star is a perfect dhoice. The pictures were the cutest and the background and saying was really good. Good job Sara!!! love, Mom
Okay the bee thing was freaky!!! And the guys thought it was so funny. I am glad they did not have a video camera. Thanks for going with me to the zoo it was lots of fun. Also thanks for being a big help at school
Post a Comment