Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter at Grandma Goodman's House










After Church Mark, Marisa & Madisyn, and Dustin, I & the kids, headed down to Grandma Goodman's house for a yummy Easter lunch and some Easter Egg hunting in the back yard. The kids had a great time. Grandma hid a money egg for the kids to find. They got to split the rewards when it was found. It was a beautiful day to be outside. I am loving this weather right now.
On a side note, Catcher's Sunbeam teacher put together a really cute basket for each of the kids. In the basket was a little book about a lamb, and there was also some candy....but the thing that made the biggest impression on Catcher was the picture she put in the bag. She put a picture of Christ with the little children, and had it nicely framed. Catcher has carried that picture around since yesterday, and tells me about Jesus and the little children. Dustin and I talked to Catcher about Easter and what it's true meaning was, but I am thankful for a Sunbeam teacher who took the time to put this together, she will never know the impression this left on my little three year old! (I wish I would have taken a picture of the basket before it was taken apart, but I didn't..darn!)

2 comments:

Heather K said...

The sunbeam story was so sweet. Sydney is a sunbeam too and is probably twice the size of Catcher.

The Price Family said...

Catcher is the youngest Sunbeam in his class. He turned three in December, and the other's had been three already for about 4-6 months before Catcher. So he is one of the smaller ones in there.