Well, I was just a little picture happy this last Saturday...and the results are below.
For those of you that have asked, Crew is doing better. He has to stay on Pulmicort twice a day, and Xopenex, or Atrovent as needed. He really hates the treatments, but he has to have them. I was referred to a Pulminologist for both of my boys, so I will be setting that appointment up soon, and hopefully we can get their little lungs working right for them. Anyway, thank you for your concern and prayers....enjoy the pictures below.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Pictures...Pictures
Posted by
The Price Family
at
1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I'm glad to here your boys are doing better! I will keep them in our prayers. And hopefully the doctors can figure something out! I love all your pics. Your boys are such cuties.
Post a Comment